Friday, August 1, 2008

Cabinets are being installed!

I put a couple of the floor planks next to the cabinets to see how it'll look...I think it works out great, don't you?

The guys will be back Tuesday morning to finish up..but here's what it looks like so far. I've got the under cabinet lights (on their own switch) turned on as well.





The cabinets are beautiful and being installed right now. Here's some early shots of the doors before being hung, and the sink/oven wall in progress. The island will be brought in last and left unmounted over the weekend so our contractor can locate the exact placement on Monday. Then the cabinet guys will secure it when they finish up on Tuesday morning. The floor was also delivered and it is getting acclimated to our room/environment. Not sure if I'm suppose to talk to it to make it welcome too..we'll see ;-) Granite people are coming tomorrow to make a template for the countertop and we'll get that in two weeks...with the floor soon after that. Hallelujah...we're SO READY...but will be so great when it's all done.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda it looks SO beautiful. You must be so happy. I think the floor goes with the cabinets wonderfully well too. The end of the project is just around the corner! Gayle xx